Dr. Jeffrey E. Buller, D.C.
Doctor of Chiropractic
My name is Dr. Jeffrey E. Buller and I have been practicing chiropractic in the Rochester Hills area for 30 years. My wife, Donna, and our children, Jeffrey (29), Christopher (25) and Shanna (20) all have benefited greatly from chiropractic. In fact, my son Jeffrey has graduated from Palmer College of Chiropractic.
Years ago chiropractic helped me tremendously and stirred in me a strong desire to help others with their health.
Let me tell you my story....
I was growing up in St. Joseph, MI and I'm just thirteen at the time. My friend and I are goofing around with a couple of hard plastic bats. It was all good fun, until my buddy wallops me in the head by mistake. The intense headaches start the next day, and they don't stop. Often they are so bad I'll vomit. Every day, for the whole year I have one intense headache after another. I do my best to be as "normal" as I can, but it's tough. When the others play, I often have to bow out. Then things get even worse ! I start to hunch over from the pain and problems of my injury, and other kids make fun of me. Then, my running speed fades. I go from being the fastest kid in my class to running at a snail's pace. I'm devastated ! During this year, my mom takes me to the family doctor who says, "Mrs. Buller, don't worry ! He's just a typical lazy thirteen year-old. He'll grow out of it (soon)." Well, I don't. Not by a long shot.
Three years later, my mom finally takes me to a new doctor. This new doctor does an exam, takes some x-ray films, and "adjusts" my spine. That adjustment doesn't hurt, it actually feels good. I start to have less headaches and can stand straighter. Oh, by the way, this doctor was a chiropractor ! Chiropractic works so well for me, and I'm so impressed with the other "miracles" I see in his office, that I decide to become a chiropractor myself.
Undergraduate: Michigan State University East Lansing, MI 1976-1978 Major: Biological Sciences
Graduate: Palmer College of Chiropractic Davenport, IA 1979-1982 cum laude
Post-Graduate: Erhardt Radiology Classes, Chiropractic Pediatrics, Markey Lumbar Spine Symposium, Thompson Technique, Kale Upper Cervical, 360 hour Diplomate course in Applied Chiropractic Science, 360 hour Diplomate course in Chiropractic Neurology
- 2/85 to Present Clinic Director/ Owner Buller Chiropractic Clinic in Rochester Hills, MI
- 3/82 to 3/85 Associate Doctor of Chiropractic at Rumph Chiropractic Clinic in Drayton Plains, MI
- Doctor in Chiropractic, National Board of Chiropractic 1982
- International Chiropractors Association - Diplomate in Applied Chiropractic Sciences 1997 (D.A.C.S.)
- Michigan Chiropractic Council's President's Award in 1994
- Michigan Chiropractic Council's Chiropractor of the Year in 1997
- National Lecturer on Care for the Traveling Athlete at the International Chiropractic Association's symposium on Natural Fitness sponsored by Arnold Schwarzenegger
Professional Organization Membership & Positions held:
- Chairman, College on Applied Chiropractic Science
- Chairman, International Chiropractic Association Postgraduate Education
- President, Michigan Chiropractic Association District
- Chairman, Chiropractic Information Bureau
- Board Member, Michigan Chiropractic Association
- Founder & Chairman, Michigan Chiropractic for Athletes program for seven years
- Michigan Association of Chiropractors
- Michigan Worksafe program trainer
Chiropractor for the following tournaments/events/teams:
- 1994 & 1995 Woman's US Open Golf Tournament
- LPGA Oldsmobile Classic
- Detroit Free Press International Marathon
- Detroit Grand Prix
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Tour de Michigan Bicycle Races
- World Natural Power Lifting Federation Can/Am Championship
- Gus Macker 3 on 3 Basketball tournament
- Detroit Polo Club
- Long Horn professional Rodeo
- Adams High School Cross Country Team chiropractor (Girl's team - 2006 State Champions)
Dr. Jeffrey S. Buller, D.C.
Doctor of Chiropractic
Dr. Jeffrey S. Buller was born and raised in Rochester Hills, MI. Dr. Jeff attended Rochester Adams High School, while working at Buller Chiropractic Clinic. During the course of his time at the office, Dr. Jeff got to see many patients go through care and see the potential of chiropractic care in everyone’s life.
After graduating from high school, Dr. Jeff went to Michigan State University, where he received his Bachelor of Science in Physiology from Lyman Briggs College, Magna Cum Laude.
Following graduation from MSU, Dr. Jeff went to Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa. Near the end of his clinical experience, Dr. Jeff traveled to Salvador, Brazil, where he and his fellow colleagues worked with over 3,000 individuals, providing free chiropractic care to the citizens of Salvador. He has worked with the National Volleyball League, providing care to the professionals participating in the tournaments.
Dr. Jeff is certified in the Activator Technique through the Activator Methods organization. He has also trained under Dr. Alex Vidan, DC, a nationally recognized chiropractor who has done extensive research into treating TMJ Dysfunction. Dr. Jeff now works with individuals with TMJ Dysfunction, and many patients have seen great results while under care. He is happy to work with your oral healthcare provider to help you get the results you want.
In his free time he enjoys being active, running in races, and exercising at the gym. He also is an avid pianist.